The GTAG1 Air-Guard®cable seal provides an easy, economical and effective air seal for cable openings in the raised access floor.
Sealing around cable openings offers the following benefits:
• Reduced air loss and increased under-floor static pressure.
• Improved cooling efficiencies and extended cooling equipment life.
• Dramatically reduced plant running costs. Unsealed cable openings can account for up to 50% of
conditioned air being wasted in the cooling process.
• Facilitates Cold / Hot aisle best practice.
The GTAG1 Air-Guard®features:
• Overlapping brush for a better cable seal. Test data available on request.
• Latched removable brush section allows for easy cable release.
• The GTAG1 Air-Guard® can be installed at the edge or within the floor panel.
• Manufactured from high strength flame retardant ABS and V0 rated quality nylon brush.
• RoHS compliant.
• Air-Guard foot safety cover available – ref GTAG1CVR.
• Dimensions - Cut out 265mm x 115mm (centre cut) 135mm (perimeter cut).
• Overall size - 328mm x 162mm x 38mm.
• Free Cable Area - 230mm x 65mm.